Sunday, October 26, 2003

Zuchinni Bread. LOTS OF IT!!!

Ok, Ya'll, I just made another 10 loaves of bread. I will have coffee on first thing in the morning, so everybody come on over for a slice and a cup. I might even manage to send you home with a loaf under your arm.

I just added comments to Phyllis' Blog. I told her ya'll would come visit. I set her up with just the bare bones blog just to see if she would use it, and already she wants comments! Won't be long before she'll be adding blinkies, and smilies, and tags, and all those other kind of things 'cause she is just that way. (I should say I will be adding them for her< She can't even change the VCR)

She is a very touchy-feelie type person where I am sarcastic and brittle. She is in to crocheting and reading. Her Favorite is STEPHEN KING. She loves really spooky scary things and really gets into Halloween. SHe is single and has no children. Owns her own home free and clear. and works as an operations manager for the local Bus COmpany. If she wants to she can tell you more about herself.

Sadie is now staying out by herself more and more. And she has learned how to bark really well. She stands at my bedroom window and barks when she is ready to come in. She is getting so damned cute. AND BIG!!!

THis next week is what we in the theater call HELL WEEK> it is the week we open and everything that can go wrong does. Tomorrow I have to put the story board together and print out the cast pictures and do Bios on them all.

NEW TOPIC:

Anybody know any neat places to go for blog thingies? skins, blinkies, smilies, templates, stickers, yadayadayadya?
I have been looking and just havent found them yet. I did find webmonkey.

Gotta run Sadie is barking....see ya'll tomorrow for coffee.

No comments: