Friday, October 31, 2003

Ramblings...

Haven't written in a few days, Been really busy, So figured I'd better sit down and write something really really profound!! BUT then I sat here and sat here and oh Hell there goes Sadie....be right back.

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!! My Brother's band is playing in Pt. Angeles this weekend, so I am dog-sitting...Rocky is the funniest dog I have ever seen. He is 1/2 Boxer and 1/2 either pit bull, or rotweiller we aren't sure. His ears are not cropped and neither is his tail which is about 18 inches long and thin. Rocky is his name. As in BOXER get it? I didn't...anyway, Sadie does NOT like him....growls, and barks, and basically lets her Buzzard mouth override her hummingbird ass. the Hair on both of their backs was standing straight up and both were snapping and growling. I have NEVER seen ROcky act aggresive towards anybody or anything. But he sure tried to with Sadie, and she tried right back. I'm not sure who woulda won this round, but since I have a dog in this fight, I thought maybe I had better try and keep them as far apart as possible. I think it's gonna be a LOOOONNNNGGGG weekend. Uncle Bandit could care less, who does what, as long as he gets fed and kept warm. He is pretty much hen-pecked by Sadie too. Maybe if they get used to each other through the doggie gate things will be ok. Rocky and Bandit are Buds. Sadie and Bandit are Buds, it's just Rocky and Sadie that snarl at each other.

Tonite is opening night for OVER THE RIVER AND THROUGH THE WOODS at The Whidbey Playhouse. I have already had one of the cast members call and ask If I would re-take his picture, because he thought he looked like he should be in a Gay Chorus Line. EGOS....Ok Chad, I will retake your picture, but then you gotta live with it. I will run down, retake it, run back home print it out and run back in and post it on the board. I will admit, It did look pretty bad. His makeup was too dark. So we are going to re-do it with out makeup.

I am getting so nervous about GODSPELL. This has got to be done just right, and there are so many people that are going to audition, and I just hope I pick the right cast. Guess I won't know until I get there huh?

It has gotten really cold here this week. Right now the wind is calm and the sun is shing, but it is COLD. They really are predicting the possibility of snow tonight and tomorrow. GOODY!!! I love snow!!! Oh WAIT....It can't snow, I have AUDTIONS...Sun and Mon. Better re-think this.

ever see a cat walk across a room and into another room WITHOUT TOUCHING THE FLOOR? Chitters does not like ROCKY! So he made it from the front room window to the office window by walking across every piece of furniture in the front of the house. FUNNY...

No comments: