Thursday, October 23, 2003

Too little time!!

I have been so busy the past two days that I have not had time to blog. I did blog for a full 20 minutes this morning about 130, but the "Sassy Little Bitch" ran under the computer desk and unplugged the computer before i could post it. I got up with Chemystery this morning. 'cause her car was broken. Moral support I thought. Did laundry played with the puppy, and got ready for Dr.

I have what he thinks is a torn anterior "something or other" and there was a LOT of fluid on my knee. He ooed and ahhhed at it , poked and poked at it then went after it with a honkin' big needle. He asperated some liquid off of it, which helped, but it was bloody, so He is sending me for an MRI on Tuesday. Probably will have to have surgery. SWELL. Why couldn't I have done this while I was working and had an HMO and only a 10.00 co-pay and 100% on in-hospital stays. Now it costs me 20% of EVERYTHING! WAHHHHHHH!!!! he chewed me out for waiting to come in. (YEAH< YEAH YEAH)

OFf to the playhouse to get the cues re-set and the last run-through before the Press comes to watch.

Brenda, when I get all caught up I will post some Super Eagle pictures for you that I took in Adak, Alaska. And I will try and get a picture of the eagle and heron on Hastie Lake.

On the way to town today I looked at the Lake as I passed. Eagle standing on the bottom of the lake in the mud, no Heron today but TWO eagles on the fence posts. We surmise that there is a nest around there as there is always at least 5 eagles in various stages of adult hood on the posts when the hay and alphalfa get cut. (mice and Rabbits ya know) They know a good thing when they see it.

On to bed before the horrid hound wakes up.

No comments: