Sunday, October 19, 2003

Well, As much as I hate to do it, I am going to have to spend some money and make an appointment to see the Dr tomorrow. My knees are both really bad now, and my right shoulder is heading south really fast. I wake myself up wheezing, an coughing, so I know there is something going on there. (prolly a fur ball) and they called me and told me it is time for my flu shot. Just got all the dr. Bills paid, now we gotta start over.

Little miss Sadie is growing like a weed!!! I had to buy her a new collar today. And I invested in a choke chain to start teaching her to heel, and sit/stay. This oughta be really good. A Sassy Cocker Puppy and an indulgent old retired fart trying to learn obedience. Fun huh?

Fixed a really good roast tonight with potatoes and carrots and a salad and a crunchy crusty loaf of Tuscan bread. Yummy. Sat down after dinner and got all my bills paid, so now I hold my breath and wait until Nov 1, when I will have money again. All of my life I have gotten paid 2 times a month, now it is only once a month, and It realaly scares me. I know I should be able to make it, but I am still a little leary of spending any money on myself. I did however send off for some new cords from Lane Bryant. THey are so comfy. Cords, Sweatshirts, and slipper socks thats quite a wardrobe for me huh? Don;t have to dress up anymore, so I am packing all of those away for another day. ('sides, they don't fit anymore anyway. :-(

Better skip on over and see if Kat has disposed of Preiss' body yet. LOLOLOLOL She must be someone to know!!

No comments: