Thursday, October 09, 2003

Tech stuff...

Ok, I think I have posting pictures down ok, I just need to keep the cheat-sheet handy. I cant figure out though how to make them smaller. I tried making the pixel coumt half of what it is, But I only got 1/2 of the picture. Hmmmmmmmmm

What I really want to be able to figure out though is how to add links to the Blogs I like. And get my guest map up on the top side, instead of at the bottom, where no one finds it. :-( I read DREAMWEAAVER and the WEB SITES FOR DUMMIES books yesterday, and just got even more confused. I guess I could just start over from scratch and rebuild with tables, but I don't want to. Donna also told me that the colors were in the DREAMWEAVER book. I didn't see them anywhere.

What am I missing here? Even KIDS have better layed out blogs than I have. ARRGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

No comments: