Sunday, March 09, 2003

There is a distinct possibility that I will be selected to DIRECT a play next year. OVER THE RIVER AND THROUGH THE WOODS by Joe DiPietro. I am soooo excited about it, I brought the play home and just read it, and it means soooo much right now. All about Family and how it is so hard to keep your family together, no matter how much it means to you to have them all home. They all have to go forth and prosper. It is a story about 4 Italian grandparents whose last grand child is leaving for a job in Seattle, It is funny, wholesome, heartbreaking, and very heartwarming. I LOVE IT> Now I am afraid that I WONT get it! It will be a February run, so that will be a December Audition, THERE GOES CHRISTMAS!!! Maybe I can get them to change it to April. That would then allow me to do GODSPELL too? We'll see. That is, IF we still have an Earth in February. Who knows, we may all be either blown to smithereens, or all killed by Anthrax, or Smallpox.

No comments: