Saturday, March 08, 2003

Nothing on TV this afternoon except War bashing. I wonder what they would be saying if it was Gore in there instead of Bush. And yes, I do believe the same situations would exist. It's almost as if the media finds something, then directly opposes it just to keep their faces on the screen. I had a conversation with Bob the other day about how much people would be willing to pay to hear the absolute truth. I, in all of my innocence, replied that you should NEVER have to pay to hear the truth. A big discussion then insued about how the media gets paid all of these high figures and you ASSUME it is the truth. I think you should listen to all sides, make up your own mind and HOPE that it is the truth. Th truth should ALWAYS be told. Should never be embellished, and should be available with out filters for any one to hear. Do I ever live in a dream world.

Just made a dump cake. Wanted something sweet, and didnt have anything, so I put a can of cherry pie filling in the pan, used a chocolate cake mix over it, sprinkled a package of chocolate chips over that and then poured a cup of melted butter over that. Baked it for 30 min at 350 and OHMIGOD!!!! is it EVER good. kinda like a big chewy, chocolate decadant brownie. UMMMMMMM GOOD!!

No comments: