Saturday, March 29, 2003

Ok, It has been one whole month now, and I said I'd give myself a month, It is time to DO something. I mean something useful. Sitting on your ass in front of the computer only makes your ass bigger, so 'tis time to paint, and clean, and try to mow. Oh do I have to? YES!!!

I went to the NEX today to get my nails done, and had three employees ask me if retired employees get to shop. I guess they weren't listening during indoctrination. I responded yes. and showed them my ID card. Surprised them ! HEH HEH they thought they were going to get to bust me for shopping un-authorized! I paid off my home layaway, so now my refridgerator is all mine. and I do love it!!!! (HAD TO GO GET ANOTHER GLASS OF CRUSHED ICE WATER) :-) Caught up on all of the gossip, and left. I did buy a scanner. I wanted a scanner that would scan my slides into pictures. I bought an HP scanjet 3570C which will do all that, HOWEVER, it scans them really small. Guess I better read the help file again. It is really cool though. Now I can scan family photos, and make Calendars for Christmas! Now what will I do with the old scanner that I havent used in awhile? HMMMM. And my old Dell. Too Bad TIm isn't more stable, I would give it to him, so he could communicate with me. Can't do that from jail though.

Next tuesday should be the telling day!!! It is the first, and that is when I SHOULD be getting my first retirement check and my VSIP money. If not, I start yelling LOUDLY!!! I want to get out of debt NOW!!! I want to be able to answer the phone again without fear of being harrassed. We shall see. My EEO complaint is in Sacramento right now, in Federal Court. I should be getting an answer any time time now. i do not expect to win, I know how the system works, and how you can aswer the questions to suit your own needs, and Jean is a smart woman, I saw her answers and laughed. Ah well, What can they do to me? Make me retire? I guess The woman that got the job over me, is still out on sick leave. She has been out over a month now. Too bad. If she had been a touch bit nicer I MIGHT have stayed, but she was very rude, so I just gave up. I'm not regretting it, But I wasn't ready to go. I would love to win the case, or even settle out of court, for a lesser sum...just to make me comfortable with retirement. I am very concerned about medical. If I have to pay 20% of all the tests I have to have, and the x-rays, I'm screwed. We shall see, I need to see the doctor soon. Time for my Mammogram, and blood work. :-(. Guess I better get off and get ready. Bob and I are going to go see CHICAGO tonite. If he remembers!!

I'll be more chatty later.
see ya...

No comments: