Sunday, March 09, 2003

I KNEW if I sat in front of this long enough, that I would figure out how to change the color in my digital pictures. I only have about 4 or 5 different photo programs, but I have never had enough time to sit and play with it. Always just had to get in, get it printed and get out. I have to finalize the story boards for the Lobby of the Playhouse. and one of the plays that I have to fix is THE COMPLETE WORKS OF WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE ABRIDGED! Unfortunately all of my pictures picked up the pink from the stage lights and the purple from the stage flats. So our pictures are all pink and purple. Well thats not so bad, but it really glares...BAD! I just figured out how to turn pink into blue. YES!!!!! They actually look fairly good now. If any of you EVER have the opportunity to go see that show, do not hesitate!!! It is hysterical. I can not begin to tell you how funny it is. Public Broadcasting had it on, but our production seemed even funnier than theirs!!! What a Howl!! We did have four old couples get up and leave though, language was too contemporary for them. too much vomit....(silly string). Several Letters to the editor, but we sold out. All younger audiences too. Maybe its time for this town to C.O.Y.O.T.E.! And get a little more "with it". Our season ticket holders dont seem to sell out the house, because they are older and more laced up. Timr for some new blood!!! Listen to me talk about the older ones. I dont feel old, I feel like I am a lot younger mentally than I should be. I have a GREAT sense of humor, and relate well to younger people. Maybe I need to grow up huh? NAH....................

No comments: