Monday, March 31, 2003

Got a phone call from my son, this morning, asking me to pick him up at the Ferry landing at 205. Now I kinda knew I was on stand-by today, because he called when he got his sentence and asked if I could pick him up and take him in to the Court House. He also said he would call and let me know if I needed to, that he might have a ride. He has to report in BEFORE noon. So at 1000 he says pick him up at 205? When I mentioned the time line he says dont worry about it, what are they gonna do put me in jail? HE JUST DOESNT GET IT!!! What a shit!!! Tim, You are going to jail for 60 days for NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES OF YOUR PROBATION! Yes I realize you thought they were stupid, but then...........One of these years MAYBE he will grow up and start using his brain. Right now I am beginning to wonder. He had 1 week from his sentencing to get his affairs in order and get to jail. So he waits until this morning to pack up his things and vacate his apt.? I suggested he do that earlier, and come spend the week-end with Mom, but no, he had OTHER more IMPORTANT things to do. I repeat...WHAT A SHIT!!!

I Have been trying to find the whole transcript of Peter Arnett's interview, but I can't find it yet. I did however read uss Clueless and he reported quite a bit about it. I often wondered how it was that he was allowed to stay in IRAQ when other reporters were evicted. Maybe he IS a traitor? Maybe he is a plant. Maybe he said what he did to throw them off track? I somehow doubt it. If he isn't working for anybody other than the news media, then he should have his passport revoked and sent back to New Zealand. I don't hold any quarter for traitors. OF ANY KIND! If you don't like it here, then LEAVE! Don't come here, go away!! leave the jobs for those that were born here and need them. What an ass!



No comments: