Saturday, March 08, 2003

i'm getting to be a lazy bones. didnt pull myself out from under the covers until 9:20 this morning. It was cold, and only my nose was peeking out from under the comforter. Had to go pee, otherwise I might have just stayed buried for awhile longer. HGTV has altered theri schedule for Weekend mornings, instead of 1 hour of This Old House, they only have 1/2 hour of it, and then on to something else. :-( I looked forward to waking up with Norm and Steve, and drinking my coffee while watching them and the birds at the same time. Hurmph!!! I don't suppose HGTV would even care if I complained though.

Just finished Breakfast, or I guess I should say Brunch. Used the left over mashed potatoes from last night , made potatoe patties and eggs. Good stuff, but I have to make sure I don't do that every day. I will limit myself to one big breakfast a week. Can't afford the cholesterol, nor the calories. Sure did taste good though. Even had left over biscuits and honey. :-)

I sat down here to write something really profound, But I just am not in the mood quite yet.. Must cogitate a bit more before putting words to "paper?" Monitor? whatever...


No comments: