Friday, March 14, 2003

I did the first impulsive thing today...I bought a bunny. A jersey Wolley, she is white and is 7 weeks old. Why in Gods' name would you buy a Bunny you say? Hell I dunno. I had one for three years, but had to get rid of it when I was transfered to Nevada. I enjoyed her, and Why not? I cant have chickens, and I would LOVE to have a few chickens. The kitties are just going nuts trying to get at her. They think it is another cat. The Dog just lays there and looks at her. I do impulsive things like that. I want a Ragdoll kitten, pointed and mitted, but I dont need another cat. I also want a female golden retreiver puppy, but I dont need another dog either. Mariah is getting old and will go to doggie heaven soon, i'm afraid, and then I will get the puppy. If I got it now, it would be too rambunctious for Mariah to contend with. It's a good thing I do not live on a farm, SHit, I'd have all kinds of creatures. I need to find a rich farmer or rancher to come sweep me off my feet. Any takers out there?

No comments: