Sunday, March 30, 2003

Stand by folks...my daughter, CHEMYSTERY is going to start her views of all that has been happening. I warned you several days back, that her views are not the same as mine, (at least they haven't been) and she surely does not agree with mine. (redundant huh) but at least she thinks. You all may agree with her. I am a type A personality and she INVENTED IT!! an A++ for sure. From the day I held her for the very first time, she has been an independant little cuss. Not a cuddler at all. If I wanted to sleep, she wanted to be awake. She has always marched to her own music...GOOD FOR HER!!! I don't like her taste is clothes, but that does not make her taste wrong, just not mine. She is very Retro, I am very traditional. She is Left, I am right. But I love her very much, even if her politics are mis-guided. ( :-) She'll get her voice heard really soon. LOOK OUT WORLD! Here she comes!!! Don't say you haven't been warned...

No comments: