Sunday, March 09, 2003

Every body has snow but us!!! That's not fair!! I want snow!!! I want the opportunity to wake up see it on the ground and go WHOO_HOO!!! I don't have to go to work and risk life and limb just to show the rest of the employees that if I can make in it, they can too!! Pooh!!! It's cold enough, and there is a very cold rain, but just one or two degrees above freezing, sooooo...

I sat here yesterday listening to some"thing" knawing (nawing?) chewing. on the wall in my computer room. The cats have been sitting in the bathroom staring at the tub. Weird, but now I know why. I guess I had better swallow my fear, and crawl,(shudder) under the house, and see what is under there. Could be more Rats, could be "Lola's" could be mice, could be big gross ugly monsters too. My big brave 6'5" son refuses to go under there. "I don't do crawl-spaces Mom, there are spiders!!!!" My big manly "boy"-friend, won't go under there. "I don't do crawl-spaces Mary Lou, there are big ugly spiders!" What in the hell is wrong with the men in my life? Gotta get the
D-con out and spread it around down there. Ugh, better do it before it warms up, that way when the little bastards die, they won't stink up the house. I can just imagine what is under there. I haven't been under there since I moved back in. I know that my renters' dogs were under there, and I can just imagine what they have done to my vapor barrier. Hmmmm, I DO have a big strapping son-in-law that just MIGHT go under there for me...HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least my critters aren't skunks. Nah, I'll go, I may never be seen again, but I'll go.

Still talks of War/no-war, I found a blog that takes place in kuwait, that gives a view of what is going on over there, today's blog says that the rumors over there are that war will be this Thursday. Hmmmm, also says that the McArabia sandwich is really pretty good. So obviously, the fear of going to war, does not make people lose their appetites. Priorities, folks, priorities.

No comments: