Thursday, March 06, 2003

Mornings are soooo nice. I really enjoy waking up with the sun and just sitting there at my open window drinking my coffee and watching the birds. I enjoy the smells of the morning. Last night was quite a blow, and rain, and it really refreshed the air. Unfortunately the alder pollen is still there. (ACHOOOOO!) The coolness smells so clean, almost like snow. I remember one day at work about 6 years ago, I walked in to the accounting office, one dark winter morning, and just made the comment, "UMMMM Smells like snow out there." Wendy the 17 year old looked at me and said "you can smell snow coming?" Yes, I said, you can. Sniff Sniff, probably start about noon. And wouldn't you know, it started about noon. To this day this young lady is in total awe of my weather predictions. What can I say...

I started going through the things in my bedroom this morning. UGH. I just need some one to come do it for me. I always find a logical reason to KEEP everything I WAS going to throw away. I have so Damn many books. And I still have every one I ever had. I really do need to get really radical, and just get rid of them. THe house would be so much cleaner, But I was brought up to believe that Books are your best friends. And to treat them as such. I think I passed that trait on to my kids. Poor babies.

I need to go through my closet and move all of my Pendleton Suits and dresses, out of that one and into cardboard wardrobes, for storage. Shit I should just give them away, but I might need them in another life. I do want only the clothes I will be wearing in my closet though, More room, cleaner look.

I am really enjoying reading other people's blogs. I will admit that most of them are shear crap, but they probably think mine is too. When I find a really good one, I book mark it and go back and read it every day. Dave Barry's is one of them, and He even put one of my links in his blog.. GARSH!! THis morning I was reading about a woman who is married to a muslim, and she had a blog on there about the differences in the Christian God, the Jewish God, and the Muslim God. All the same. just different interpretations. DUH.....Tell that to a Southern Baptist. Yeah Right....

No comments: