Wednesday, March 12, 2003

I knew it! I knew I would become a slug! I went to bed yesterday after doing nothing at all worth while. I was just extremely tired!!! I should have gone to Anacortes to see Sherry, but I was too tired to go. I should have gone to rehersal last night, But I was just too tired to go. Finally I took a hot shower, washed my hair, put on my pajamas and went to bed around 9:00. I fell asleep about 10:00 and slept like a log until 330 AM. Woke up finished reading a book, and went back to sleep. I woke up to let the dog out around 630, wide awake, so I did my morning things. Fixed a pot of coffee, took my meds, gave my shot, ate breakfast, watched TODAY and fell asleep.woke up at 1100 just as Martha was signing off. A SLUG I TELL YOU< A SLUG!!! My feet are bothering me too. Actually it is my toes. Last week I could not get my feet warm at all, this week, they are burning up. My two middle toes,(one on each foot) are red and swollen, and hurt like mad. Almost like there was a bite or something on them. Now it is going into the toes next to them, I hope it's nothing serious. Better call the Dr. and make an appt. My blood sugars have been high this week too, and I have not eaten any more than usual, however I am not walking as much as I was while I was at work. Better get my ass out there every morning and hit the pavement. Don't want to lose weight by losing body parts!!!

I got called by the Human Resources Office today, It seems there WAS more paperwork I should have signed. I thought it went too quickly...I can't get my incentive money until I go sign it. Yeah, and then it will probably be another month after that!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Somehow I knew NEXCOM would screw me up! I need that money to pay off my creditors!!! Then I can retire in full!!! :-)

All you people out there start sending "Please Hire Donna" vibes to the UDUB!! She is driving over the top for an interview this afternoon. 100 now all together......OOOOHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! That should do it! Thanks.

No comments: