Tuesday, November 01, 2005


staff LSOH

This is the staff that worked on LSOH! Rusty the Director is in the front. I am in the back...

Tonight was our final dress rehearsal, and it went FINE!! Rusty and I went over the light cues before the show, and everything worked great. I still am not thrilled with the way the plant eats it's dinner, but it will work. Until something else is figured out.

Tomorrow I will be playing on the computer all day, getting the headshots and Bios done for the Lobby wall. ANd then, folks, I am done until April!! Whoot!!! Rusty and I are sooooooo tired, working these shows back to back. We will be videotaping this one also, so get your names on the list quick!!

I hope you all have a great Wednesday. I may not be by until Thursday. Lots to do!! Everybody wish Bilbo good health!!! His Mommie is very worried about him.

No comments: