Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Missing her...

As much as I wanted her to get a place of her own and start her life like she should, I miss her! I have no one to talk to. There is only so far you can go with the animals. I talk to myself, and I always have, Bob only comes over on Friday Evenings, Phyllis has to work, and she is so busy, it is hard to get time with her. Mike is working at night and sleeps days, and TIm....well, Let's just say he lives 45 miles away, and I have not seen him in a year!

I am dead ass broke, so I cant go into town. I need to wait until payday to go anywhere. And dont have any money to spend if I did get there. I am starting to think I dont like retirement. ALl this time to do things, but no money left to do them with. I started to finish the multi generational quilt, and got the top finished, but now I don't have any money for the batting!! GRRRRR So now I am finishing the multi generational afghan, but My hand hurts so bad from Arthritis that I can only finish 6 squares a day.

I have cleaned the house! the dishes are all done, and I do not use many, so that is finished, the washing is all done. and put away, and I started in on Donna's room. She left it a wreck, thinking she would come back and clean it out but she has not had the time. (hmmmmm)

Donna and I have a very close relationship for a mother and daughter, although there are some things she wont tell me, and I DONT WANT TO KNOW EITHER. TMI for me. She is 38 and a very liberated woman. (EEK) and too smart for her own good. I honestly do not know where she got it from. She amazes me, and always has. I really miss her.
I call to talk, and she sees it is me, and wont answer, she thinks I am butting into her life, and I truely am not. I just want to talk to her and be involved some what in her life.

SIGH!!! I guess I need to adopt another puppy!! that will keep me really busy for a year or so. A little black and white cocker puppy about 6 weeks old. That way Sadie can raise it and it wont get bigger than her! :)

I think I will toddle my arse off to bed, and rest while I can, tomorrow I have to struggle with the lawn mower and see how far I can go before my back gives out again.
(Gosh, You'd think that since my SOn in Law only lives 40 miles away now, and this side of the mountains that he would take pity on me and come mow it for me. WOuldnt ya? Too bad he doesnt read this!! or maybe it IS a good thing.

No comments: