Sunday, November 13, 2005

Monkey Business...


butt

I am soooo Upset!! It seems that last night, after I left Monkey in the office snuggled up with Knot Head, that he decided to pull some pranks. The above picture is what I found on my computer when I got up this morning. Now I asked who did it, and no one is talking. It certainly looks like we have a monkey doing some 'business' here. I had a long talk with him and he promised that he would NEVER tell storied again, that the truth and honesty is what counts. I told him that I would have thought it was funny if he had confessed to being bored, but to LIE!!!! tsk tsk tsk!!!

Today he had to stay in the house all day, so I made sure he had peanuts and a nice group of kitties to play with. Sadie and I had things to do, so when we got home, we gave him lots of attention, and promised him that he would get to meet Phyllis tomorrow.

No comments: