Wednesday, November 09, 2005

just stuff...




On the tool bar of the Blogger post box, there is an icon that says add image. It doesnt work! I tried last night and the photo is off in cyberspace somewhere! So tonight I used Hello/Picasa and TA-DA!! It's there. So much for neat new stuff that is sposed to make your life easier!

I did A big fat nothing today! It was COLD and damp out side, so no yard work got done. Bob brought over two turkeys he got at the commissary on Base. One for this Month's family get together and the other one because it was smaller and only 39 cents a pound! I may send him back for another one in December. No wait!! He buys the Prime Rib Roast in December! It is tradition! Besides, He can afford it and I cant! :)

I am sitting here tonight doing a crossword puzzle and It hit me that I am sposed to be somewhere. I called Rusty, and she said NOPE! so I must be wrong again. I have been gone so much the past 6 months that it feels like I am forgetting something when I stay home for two nights in a row! I'm not at all sure I like this. I may have to find something else to do...

No comments: