Friday, November 11, 2005

And...


Monkey and Knot head

While I was trying to get my livingroom floor dustmopped, I looked over at the fireplace, and Monkey had chased off 3 of the cats presumably to get closer to the fire. You see it is a rather cold ugly night out there. Sadie immediatly snuck up to see just what kind of cat I had brought home now! He proceeded to turn his back to her, jump over me and hightail it into the Office where he snuggled up to Knot-Head, and made a life long friend. THe only one that has every snuggled up to Knot head is Tippy, the SIamese Cat I care for when DOttie is on vacation. Tippy rubs up against him and purrs, And I would imagine that if Monkeys could Mr. Nutt would be too, jusging by the grin on his face. He is sooo not want to go back to Yorkshire.

No comments: