Friday, November 18, 2005

Big Stretch...

Well Here I am sleepless North of Seattle again!! I was doing pretty good this week, I would go to bed about 1130, and read until the Tylenol PM kicked in and then I waould sleep a good 7-8 hours and wake right up rested. SO Tonight I decided I was sleepy enough I did not need to take the sleep-aid, turned out my light, snuggled down into the warm covers and slept like a baby for 1.5 hours and now I am wide awake. I HATE that!

I am trying to post a picture of Lola that I took yesterday morning. She has found the suet feeders that I have hanging off the deck uprights, and it was so funny watching her antics while trying to decide which was the most efficient route to take. She would run around the railing until she found the right upright and then climb it and STRETCH over to the feeder and just hang that way while she worked a sunflower seed out of the suet. Then she would fall and start all over again. She finally went across the top, and down the wire, and ate from the top. That worked real well, until Sadie discovered that Lola was RIGHT THERE, and ran up barking and away lola flew. I swear she had wings! There is a flying squirrel, but Lola is not one of them, She is a Douglas Squirell. I filled the feeder trays before I left this evening, and when I got home around 930, I let Sadie out to pottie and off flew a big barred owl. He was jusrt sitting there on top of the deck railing, watching the rats and mice and voles that feed there at night. Lint goes out every evening and kills one or the other of them, and the owl swoops down and takes the carcass away. Cool huh? Who needs exterminators, I have Lint and the woods full of owls.




***********************************************************************************
I tried for over an hour to post this early this morning, and finally gave up. I got it now though, I think. There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with my computer, it is soooooo SLOOOOOOWWWWWWWW. and getting worse. I run PC-Cillin and find nothing, and if I try to download something, it either takes HOURS, or my server kicks me off.

I need a fairy godmother who is a computer geek!!

No comments: