Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Busy bee...

I have been so busy the past few days. I have been putzing around the house trying to get it back to being MY house! Donna did not mess things up, in fact she helped out quite a bit, BUT I am a night owl, and she is not. She likes her privacy and QUIET time, so just when I was getting my second wind, it was time to hibernate in my bedroom and watch TV so I would not bother her. Needless to say, my house was always a wreck!.

I am a creature of habit. Did not ever think I was, But man I sure am now. I wake up, and no matter the time, the TV goes on, and I go back to sleep for an hour or so, then get up make a pot of coffee, and watch TODAY. I used to then go right into Martha, but the Network screwed that all up and now we have stupid TYRA. Martha is on during the TODAY show, on an auxiliary network. NBC is KING 5 and it's affiliate non-network is KONG 6-16! (cute huh) If they would take TYRA and switch it with Martha, then things would be fine in my world. Her new show is really quite good. And I think she is liking it too, she laughs and has fun with her guests. GOOD FOR HER!! Yesterday I discovered my DVR. And I set it to record Martha every day. SO now I can watch it when Stupid TYRA is on! Cool huh?

that is quite the tool! I like NCIS, COMMANDER IN CHIEF and THE AMAZING RACE on Tues, but I cant watch them all, because CIC and TAR are on at the same time. SO! I set the DVR to record CIC and I went into the bedroom to watch NCIS and TAR! At 11:00 I watched the news and then watched CIC!!!! I think I like DISH NETWORK!~! If only they had internet on it's satellite!! Ah well.

I have cleaned my bedroom and bathroom, and have taken out all the trash, cleaned off the dining room table, (don't ask) and washed all of the dishes and cleaned the countertops! Tomorrow I will do the livingroom floors and the kitchen floors, and then I MIGHT start in on the office. IF it is dry again tomorrow, I really need to get out there and mow the lawn. With all the rain and no freeze, (Close) the grass is growing so fast you can watch it get taller!! All of the leaves are now off the Maple tree out front, SO I need to mow them up and get them off the porch and empty the dead plants from the flower pots and get them ready for the winter.

I don't have to put my Christmas lights up this year, because I never took them down LAST year! Just unplugged them. (GRIN) I want to clean off both porches, and then start in on donnish room. I had just painted it before she moved in, so It just needs to be cleaned and the rug removed. (puppies, ya know, and NOT all mine. The rugs were all trashed when I moved back in)

I think It is time to go take a nice long hot soaky bath and reeeeellllaaaaaxxx! Ya'll be quiet in the morning ok? I think I will sleep in until at least 730!! Gotta get up and see WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MATT LAUER!

No comments: