Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunday Morning...

I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 730 this morning. Went to sleep around 330! must have been all that sleeping that I did yesterday!

I went into the show last night, and met another blogger-friend, Fran from Northwest notes She and her husband take off on weekends, and either backpack or hike around the pacific northwest, and they decided that they wanted to come see the show, and stay at a bed and breakfast in Coupeville. There are plenty of them here! It was wonderful meeting her for the first time. Her husband Tom is exactly like I pictured him and she is smaller than I thought she would be. You know how you picture someone in your mind...I had her tall and thin, nope, she's short and lean. An adorable little pixie! She is an avid gardener, and writes about her yard and learning how to ride a scooter. I am so glad we got to meet. Now that the ice has been bromaybe on one of their jaunts they can stop in and have coffee. THey both bike ride all over the place, and even do the Chilly Hilly which is a bike ride on Bainbridge Island in February. Lots of Hills, and Lots of Chilly weather! She's got guts, that girl!!

YOU GO FRAN!!!

I kept hearing a thump, thud, flop on the side of my house this morning, so I got up to see what was going on, and all the cats were in the office window looking down. HMMMMMMM so I go to the window slowly and peek down, and there on top of the dog house, right under a suet feeder sits Lola. I am out of sunflower seeds and bird feed, so she has been eating her way through the suet blocks that I make. The only ones she has not gotten to yet are the ones hanging from the eaves. Give her a day or two and she'll have those too. GUess I better stop today and get more feed, I don't want to entice her under the nice warm house!!! Although I fear it is too late.

It snowed last night, and melted before we woke up. DARN! it started about 300 and was gone by 630! Right now we have all the clouds you can think of, and blue sky too! we have the strangest weather. THe sun is even peeking through the alders and shining on the under side of the clouds. Makes for a beautiful morning even though it is chilly out.

Things to do and places to go, so I have to get busy....

No comments: