Sunday, November 13, 2005

Fruitcake...

Anybody have a really GREAT recipe for fruitcake? The kind you soak in Brandy or Rum? how about an Irish Whiskey Cake? I need to make a big fruit cake this year, but I cant find a recipe that sounds right. I need a really good one. not dry, but loaded with booze!!

And a good Bourbon Ball recipe.

It felt like winter all day today, and I just stayed in and putzed on the computer all day, and then remembered that I had a party to attend this afternoon at 500. But I remembered this at 800, so I lose! SORRY RUSTY!!!!!!! :(

I was cold all day, so I put on my fleecey warm socks and my landsend slippers, and a sweater and built a fire and actually crocheted some more on my Mother/daughter/granddaughter afghan. Mom made some of it, and gave it too me, and DOnna made parts of another out of the dame colors, and gave the pieces to me, and I am putting it all together with a different stitch. It will be really pretty if I ever get it done. (Yes, ANOTHER unfinished project, but if you read far enough back, you will find it listed as one of the originals)

ANyway, If any of you have a great fruitcake recipe, would you share it? PLEASE???

(Bill, I promise I wont send you any,)

No comments: