Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Let the SUn shine...Let the sun Shine IN!!

You know those little constellations of Kitty snot that your cats leave all over the windows? You know how hard it is to clean off? you know after leaving it up there all summer, fall and winter? (Yea, yea, yea, you neatniks) You know those phantom rain drop spots all over the outside of the windows? You know, the ones that you wipe off, and then when it all dries you see those spots again? THe ones that you can NOT get off no matter how hard you scrub?

Well Leslie tried a magical new product on her bathroom shower doors, that worked miracles, so after wiping the windows over and over again, BOING it hits me....MR. CLEANS MAGIC ERASER I used it on the nose prints, and poof! off they went, So I take it outside to the raindrops and VOILA!!! clean, sparkling clean windows, no lint!!! no streaks, just clean!!!

So clean that Loki actualy tried to jump THROUGH the "open" window!! He bounced back onto the floor, leaving yet another nose print splattered on the marvelously clean window!! I took care of it.

I did all of this for Brenda. I am trying to get a really close picture of a male hummngbird, at the feeder, and in all of the pictures, the nose prints were blinking at me, and the hummingbird was blurry through them. So it's all Brenda's fault...some friend huh? ( :-)

No comments: