Monday, March 22, 2004

tonites funny

After his death, Osama bin Laden was greeted by George
Washington, who proceeded to slap him across the face
and yelled at him, "How dare you try to destroy the
nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached and punched Osama in the nose
and shouted," You wanted to end our liberties but you failed."

James Madison entered, kicked Osama in the groin and
said, " This is why I allowed our government to
provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson came in and proceeded to beat Osama
many times with a long cane and said, "It was evil men
like you that provided me the inspiration to pen the
Declaration of Independence!".

These beatings and thrashings continued as John
Rudolph, James Monroe and 66 other early Americans
came in and unleashed their anger on the Muslim
terrorist leader.

As Osama lay bleeding and writhing in unbearable pain
an Angel appeared.

Bin Laden wept in pain and said to the Angel, "This is
not what you promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72
Virginians waiting for you in heaven. What did you
think I said?"

No comments: