Monday, March 29, 2004

Pictures of Spring!



I tease my kitties, only one of them is allowed outside, and that is Lint, who was raised outside. The others all have flat noses from banging into the windows after the birds. THe Birds have a hoot teasing them too.



I moved Bea's cage outside and sat it on the grass, and she LOVED it,. I could not let her loose out there because Sadie would have pounced all over her. As it was they layed out there together all afternoon. Nose to Nose!! They love each other.



Bill, THis is what I mean about my WIsteria. It is Just staring to bud out. It'll be mid May before it is in full flower.



My Peach Trees have finally all popped into bloom. Hopefully the bad weather we are expecting will not kill the new fruit coming up. It had really good peaches last year.



This is what I have to look forward to. If I can ever get out there and do it without my eyes running and my breathing compromised. soon, real soon,



And this is the sad sad life that my son's cat Lint has, rolling around on the sun warmed deck, and moving into the shade when he gets too hot, and then back to the sun. AHHH the life of animals in Mary Lou's house. Poor babies.

We hit record breaking weather today. got up into the mid 80's which for us is quite the feat in March. But we are expecting a low pressure center to come ashore tonight, which will bring rain, cold and wind. AHHHHHH Spring in the Pacific Northwest!!! Pollen, heat, sleet, cold, sun, wind, rain, would not live any where else.

Except maybe North from here. BC or Alberta or ALaska.


No comments: