Thursday, March 25, 2004

100 THings you always wanted to know about me but were afraid to ask.

has been posted correctly this time under my links to the right,. Just under John's name. I have had it ready for quite awhile, just did not know quite how to get it up there. I played with Dreamweaver for about three months, and changed it several times, but finally Carl sent me the code, and I whapped it up there. I need to change the color of the yellow, but that can wait I think.

I have been having a ton of fun trying to learn Kats paint program. She is so good with it. She needs to copyright a cartoon of her life in Calgary. I swear it would be a hit! Who would have thought that a Dentist in Winnipeg would make a ton of money writting about her family? Well, I'm not sure she is the dentist or her husband is, but FOR BETTER OR FOR WORse is the funniest comic around, and I know Kat's could be just as good once the word got out.

I am the big bad BITCH tonight. I yelled at Donna, and now she is mad at me. I feel bad, but when you have two females under one roof, one or the other spits. I did. She didnt like it. This too shall pass I hope, Because I really like having the company and she cant afford a place of her own right now. I have been trying to come to grips with a few things that have happened to me lately, and I just might get it out here. Not tonight, but soon. It has really affected my moods and my blood pressure.

I just needed to stew about it for awhile.

No comments: