Monday, March 29, 2004

Record breaker!!

It has hit 75 degrees so far, broke a record, and it is just noon!!!! I was out in the backyard taking pictures of all the blossoms and the green grass, and Sadie and Bea. I even put the Ol' Umbrella up!! The sun was way to intense . I am on all kinds of meds that tell you to stay out of the sun. (Heat stroke occurs) So I sat with my head in the shade and waited camera ready for a hummer to stop on the feeder so I could get a better shot for Brenda.

I decided today would be an excellent time to air out Beas cage, so I pull it outside, took the tray off the bottom and sat the cage right on the grass. I thought that there was better grass under the peach tree so I picked up the cage and headed for the trees. Tripped in a rabbit hole and fell flat on my face!! Poor Bea was flumoxed!! right on my sore knee,. I lay there trying to see if I broke anything, and Sadie is bouncing around between me and Bea going Cool!!! Someone to play with.

Sadie and Bea have not been separated all morning. I can't let Bea out, because Sadie plays too rough for her, but they are laying their nose to nose through the wire, communicating as only dogs and rabbits do. The shade is helping Bea, and Bea is helping Sadie, and Lint just lays there on the hot deck...Yeah my animals all have it so rough!! Loki and Chitters want out in the worst way, but Chitters would be on the roof in a heartbeat, and Loki would hide under the deck. Ethel is too much of a chicken to go out side. She just finds a sunny window and stays there.

I have so much to do to the yard, but I just can't get to it. I want it to do itself. I sat out there for 1 whole hour and coughed and sneezed and my eyes ran. so it's back inside where I can look out the window at Bea and Sadie!! I Do so Love Spring!!! Achoo!!! (Sorry)...

No comments: