Sunday, March 28, 2004

Fresh!!!

After that post last night about cleaning…I FORGOT TO TURN ON THE OVEN!!! So I have it cooking away right now. Stinks to high heaven!! But the stove will be clean again. It is a sad state of affairs when you have a self-cleaning oven and all you have to do is turn a knob and flip a switch and your oven CLEANS ITSELF, and you don’t. I have no idea why I don’t I just don’t!! I hate housework!!! I expect the house to stay spotlessly clean all by itself. I have 6 animals in here and me and Donna, so why should it get DIRTY? PHHHFFTTTT!!!!

New subject: I just got out of a nice hot steamy shower, washed my hair, and scrubbed down the walls of the shower with the magic Mr Clean Eraser,. Works SOOO much better when you use a cleaner with it. Anyway…I also used my foo-foo body stuff…Donna got it for me for My Birthday, and it is WONDERFUL!!!! I teeny tiny little bitty bit of it on a scrubby poof and you have lathery smelly good stuff all over your body!! It is called Patchouli Bath and Shower Gel, from a company called L’Occitane. I gather this is only sold in a few little boutique stores, but they have all sorts of things. Donna uses the Honey stuff which smells just like you dipped yourself in fresh warm honey. (I don’t care for it, I’m afraid the bees will like me too much) I have the Lemon Verbena, which is Wonderful first thing in the morning when you want to wake up fast. I also have Lavendar which is great for nitetime showers, It relaxes you, and then the Patchouli, for whenever. I love this stuff!!! It is so much nicer than Bath and Body Works which I also like. But this lathers so nicely, and the aroma stays with you. It is quite spendy though. I think An 8 ounce bottle is 20.00 or so, but People, It lasts forever!!! It only takes a drop or two on a poof. Seriously!! Try it. L’occitane.com
They have a wonderful website, and they ship direct. They also have a listing of where their products can be found. Try IT!!! You’ll LOVE it.

No comments: