Saturday, March 27, 2004

Saturday....

I actually have time to sit in front of my computer. Donna went home for the weekend, took Bandit dog back home. The Dr told her she could keep her arm out of her sling except when she slept, so she can drive over the top no problem. It is hard to maneuver I-90, I-405 interchange with only one arm. She will be back on Monday night. Since She and I share my computer, I blog during the day, she has it at night. I told her to bring her computer home and have another phone line installed, but she is afraid that Bill would get very insecure if she took her 'puter.

I have been carrying around a load of newspapers and plastic bottles and cardboard boxes in the back of my car for about two months. I need to take it to the dump. So today Bob came over, and I loaded his truck with all of the boxes around the house, and the extra trash bags, and the newspapers stacked by the door, basically any odd bit of trash. Got it all to the dump, and Bob went on his way. I called Phyllis and we met in Oak Harbor to go to Costco.

Guess what is STILL In the back of my car? Yep, all the same trash and newspapers I had before. Cleaned out the yard, house, and garage, FORGOT THE FREAKIN CAR!!! So we took her car to Mt Vernon to Costco. Gads.

My brother had come over and mowed the yard while I was gone, and put Sadie in the house, so she would not escape. BUT he left her there!! this was the first time she has been left alone for more than a few minutes, and she was pretty good. did not tear up anything, but she pooped in front of the back door! So she is house trained MOSTLY! darn! I thought we had all that behind us! Guess not!

I am hooked on this stupid paint program. I have got to be able to master it soon!!! I cant wait until Kat posts all of these on the refridgerator door!!

I need to go get the kitchen cleaned. I have oven cleaner gooped all over the top of the stove. I have a self cleaning oven, but stuff burns around the burner, and I need to get that off. I also need to turn on the oven so it will clean. funny how that works...

No comments: