Monday, March 08, 2004

Quacker Factory

Ok ladies, I am now a stay-at-home-Mom and I get to watch TV while I blog. In the past 20 years or so, my wardrobe has consisted of silk blouses, Pendelton WOol suits, and panty hose and heels. Once I retired I went into sweat shirts advertising the different plays I was doing and Jeans.

Well now I need clothes. QVC has had some lady selling Quacker factory clothing that seems really cute. It could be casual or not, and I was wondering if any of you have tried her line on? I do not know if they run large, small or right on. I hate to buy clothes, and I never ever send them back if they dont fit, and I never try them on either. (Phyllis is tearing her hair out and screaming right now, I can hear here 8 miles away!!!) I HATE to shop....HATE IT!!!

So...Is there any body out there who has some Quacker Factory clothing? Is it good quality? Is it generous? Whatcha think?

No comments: