Sunday, September 14, 2003

WELL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

I sat down here, Sunday paper all read, Morning coffee downed, Puppy pottied and fed and put to sleep, to write something profound. Turned on Headline news and discovered that it is SUNDAY!!! ANd in four hours I have the entire family coming over for Mexican dinner!!! CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!!! You see, I am not Martha Stewart, although I really like her show and magazine, and I have a dirty dirty house. With all of these long haired animals, and new flooring, the dirt really shows. Along the baseboards, there is Dog hair piled up from Donnas dog, and since it rained, there are also doggie footprints everywhere. So I guess I gotta get my arse outa this chair and go get the dust mop out. Shouldn't take too long, just wasn't in the mood to do anything. (The joy of living alone.) Hell, now I gotta get dressed too! I wanted to spend all day slugging. It is just that kind of day! Overcast, cool, quiet, POOH!! catch you all later I guess. :-(

No comments: