Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Brain Fart!

I was reading some new blogs this morning, and while doing so, I had a really great theme for an entry. But As I took time to pour another cuppa and take my insulin and meds, get dresses and take Sadie out, My brain lost it. I have absolutely no clue what I was going to write about. It was another Pulitzer Prize winner I just know it.

I go visit Bowen Island every day, and from there I usually take a side trip or two. Today I side tracked to a link from his page North Coast Cafe This is a site that I will have to go back to again and again, as there appears to be a lot to get lost in.

Chris' site is about life on Bowen Island, Canada, which is just a hoot and holler away. This Island is just off the coast of Vancouver, but is small and...well, go visit.

Damn! I still cant remember...I know as soon as I log off, I will. I hate Senior Moments....

No comments: