Friday, September 26, 2003

ANY BODY WANT A PUPPY?

She is getting really sassy!!! Wants to play instead of poop, then when I bring her in...yep. right on the floor. Back out, and pees, then gets praised and back in. She loves to find socks, and shoes, and kleenex, oh! and empty diet pepsi cans!!! if she bats it up against the wall it makes a really cool clank. She picks it up with her teeth on the tab. It is almost as big as she is, but she loves it. SHe is sleeping almost through the night now though. Wakes up just as it is getting light, and then she wants to play outside. SHe has discovered dandelion fluffs. FUNNY!! and Baby Rabbits are really fun to chase. I have an antique mirror from a dining room side board stuck under my bed. I am waiting to have time to refinish it. Well sadie found the bedroom and plays under the bed, except that the first time or two she did it, she was really acting funny. Whimpering and whineing and acting all scared. for two days we wondered what the problem was. She saw the other puppy in the mirror, and it was barking at her. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I got the program finished this morning and ran it into the playhouse and copied it off then spent the afternoon folding and collating 125 programs. Turned out really good too. Sure hope the show went over as well. This truely was the show from hell though. No more fundraisers for me! Now on to GODSPELL!!

Wandalicious has kindly offered to add comments to my blog, so we will see what she comes up with. I really appreciate the help.

This weekend is supposed to break records for heat. UGH. I am planning on a family paint-Mary Lou's-house-trim-and-Deck party. Want the sunshine but not the heat. It is really chilly in the mornings, and I saw my breath yesterday. I cant wait for winter. It isnt sposed to be hot this time of year. It's FALL ! well I am really tired. So I will grab a glass of milk, take my insulin shot, and hit the bed and read. Tomorrow or Sunday i may be back to my normal self.

OOOHHHH My baby daughter has her first stitches!! DOnna went to the dermatologist yesterday, and the DR took off 3 moles that did not look good. She is 36 years old and now she has dimples on her butt!!!!

No comments: