Thursday, September 18, 2003

blogging

I have spent quite a bit of time formulating my web page, really cool, and We posted it to the web on Monday, only to have it show up all written in ASCII code. So when we went back in to fix it, it got deleted, and deleted off of everything. So I have to start all over again. AAARRRGGGHHHH Al I wanted was to be able to post pictures, refer blogs, have a guest map, coments, etc. I am still trying. For those of you that want to contact me about things, try my email
dreamer@galaxynet.com On one of my favorite places to go everyday, we were talking about Farts and how really truly funny they were. Well my sister sent me this and it just goes to set the tone of my family. We give fart books for Christmas, fart pillows, etc. We are so irreverent. LOLOLOLOLOL

Bob came over today and put the skirting around the deck. Now tomorrow, we put up the header rails, and all I will have to do is paint, and it will be done. HArd to beleive we actually will finish a project!! The floor was put in 18 months ago, but still does not have the transitions strips and the base boards. THe Garden was started and not planted completely, The house was painted last summer !3 months ago, and the trim is still not done. He started his house over 15 years ago, and it STILL is not done. I have plans to finish all of my projects by Christmas. Oh yeah and the office is still only half painted!!! If only I could post pictures, you would really die laughing... I guess when you are retired you just know you have the rest of your life to finish something, why rush?

No comments: