Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Ok, So now I have this cute little title line up 'thar', and I don't know what to put in it. I think I will try just writting this entry and see what pops up. I may just take it off again.

I just read Pure Land mountain today, and it brought tears to my eyes, He writes with such feelings, when he talks about his family. Today was about how SILENT silence is, when the grandkids leave. Not as in AHHHHHHHHHHHHH but as in SNIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't agree with his politics, But I enjoy the fact that I can read him or not, and I, for the most part, enjoy his entries about life in Japan. He has this really cool Shiga Window, where he puts a picture about Japanese life. It is so Cool. I'll get there yet.

Donna, If you read this, For Christmas you can give me a blog that is really cool, I want the weather pixie, I want to be able to add Pictures, I want to refer other blogs, I want comments, I want really cool sidebars, I want a picture across the top, I want the phases of the moon, yadayadayada...Don't want much do I? Now sweetie, If you can't do it for me, you could hire John from Computer Clinic to come do it for you. (teehee) I know you showed me how to make this bold but I can't remember...

Loki is insisting on some kitty lovin right now, so I have pause for the cause....be right back

No comments: