Thursday, September 04, 2003

RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up late this morning. I couldn't sleep last night, kept hearing toenails on the wood floors...Donna's dog. (used to be Mariah) Anyway, I woke up and heard wind in the trees. Ahhh says I, It must be cooling off. It was gray out so I assumed it was about 7:00...wrong again..905!! and GRAY!! and Wind!!! and cool air!!! so I got up fixed a pot of coffee and headed to my room to watch the birds and Lola, and the TODAY show. split, splat, spit, drip drip drop....OH RAIN!!!!!! Real Wet RAIN!!!!!! about 125 drops. That is it!!! PHHHFFFFTTTT!!!!!!!! Another day over 70!! so far that makes 59 days of temps over 70! and no measurable precipitation for over 2 months. I sure hope it stops soon. Say like late next week..not this one, I have a deck to paint!! Bitch Bitch Bitch...I know, never happy huh?

No comments: