Saturday, September 27, 2003

Lazy Day....

I did absolutely NOTHING today. At least nothing really worthwhile, like Leslie I got up late as I mentioned earlier and then I took Sadie out and we sat on the deck in the shade and I read my Script along with the CD of GODSPELL. Loudly too. So now the neighbors either think that I have found religion, or are losing it one or the other. Sadie did not know what to think of the black box making noise on the deck. Kept going over to it and cocking her head and barking little puppy barks. Yap Yap YAp.

Bob came over right as I was ending act I and brought over a big burlap bag of oysters. SO tonite we had grilled oysters, grilled steak and grilled Zucchini right from the garden. YUMMY. Slice them length wise, rub them with olive oil and sprinkle kosher salt on them a little basil and some garlic powder then throw them on the shelf in the grill until tender. Really good. The oysters were not the best. He got them on sale at the Commissary on base, and they were not fresh, and when the shells popped open, they were really rubbery and small. what a disappointment. If you put them on a hot grill right out of the sea, wait until they steam a little, pm off, open the shell, dash of tobasco, and a little lemon, and OH MY!! Heaven.

Sadie had her first piece of raw cow tonite. I would not let her have it entirely but I let her chew on it. Oh she loved it.
I was afraid she wouldnt chew it up enough and she would choke, so i just let her chew the flavor out. She still does not have all of her little teeth although the ones she does have are really sharp! My toes are full of holes.

HAve any of you ever tried Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap? seriously this is great stuff. Chemystery gets it at a health food store. He makes several kind, Lemon, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, lavender, and castile. in bars and liquid. Now you have to understand this guy was very ate up about religion and showed it on his label, but the product is fantastic. It actually is great fun to sit in the tub and read the back of the bottle. I just laugh, there is no part of the label that is not written on. Even on the inside of the bar label. You really need to try the liquid lavender soap. It along with Epsom salts in a really hot bath, takes all your cares away. Totally. I LOve it. If they don't have it in Canada, let me know, I'll send you some.


Do any of you have ICQ? if so let me know and maybe we can connect.

Well Sadie is now resting on my feet under the desk. THe daughter started up the vaccum cleaner, and she does not like it. she has her tail tucked between her legs and is hiding. Sadie, not Donna...

No comments: