Monday, September 01, 2003

Ever make Clam dip with Cream cheese ? with only one beater for the mixer? Not fun. Messy kitchen. Now where in the hell is the other beater? I got it done, but it isn't the same. Not as creamy. I'm eating it anyway. It is dinner. I just got home from the playhouse, and I was hungry. and Mariah is worse, so It's gotta be tomorrow, so I deserve comfort food.

The last dress rehersal went really well except that Mortimer's beeper went off during act one. (He is a Surgery Tech for the US NAVY, and got called in for an emergency) we coped. he came back, found a relief.

Anybody see the moon tonight? WOW> It is a crescent waxing, and was just about to set as I left town. It was big and bright orange. Unusual to have a setting moon look orange. It is over the pacific, so no smog. When it rises it is over the Cascades, and there is lots of smoke in the air, so I can see the color there, but hardly ever over the ocean.

All summer no rain...I buy sealer for the deck and plan to paint it this weekend, and guess what is predicted. yep...rain. Guess I had better do it on Wednesday. I hope that Bob will get the posts for the railings too, then it will be all done. I need to finish getting the Iris planted also, and then go get some tulip and daffodil bulbs. I am bound and determined to have a pretty yard!! If I have to lay on my tummy and weed then I will. With no dog to dig up what I plant, it should be easier too. (Sniff)

Ok it is time to start thinking about a replacement dog. I want another small dog, and I would love to have another cocker, but I cant afford it now. I was thinking about a German Shepard, but I couldnt afford the food. Poodles are too yappy, and llasa's are too expensive to keep up. Hmmmmm... I wanted a Golden Retriever for years, but they have hip and eye problems, and I dont need that. Heck I might go stand in front of Safeway with a sign. PUPPY WANTED FREE, WILL GIVE GOOD HOME. Bet I get one in a few hours...

No comments: