Sunday, September 28, 2003

Sunday Morning sunshine

It is an absolutely beeeuuuuutifull day. It must be 80 degrees + out there. Notice I said out there, I was Out there, too hot, so now I'm in here. Looking out there. needing to be out there, but I also need for it to cool off a scosh. I put the umbrella up and took my script out there, sat down and decided I needed to come in and get something really cold to drink, and got sidetracked.

I still have roses blooming!! and the zucchini is still setting blossoms, and the grass is still growing, so it must still be summer. Should be the last spurt before the frosts hit though. At least I hope so. I have mentioned before that I am one of those rare individuals that LIKES the cold weather. I LOVE the smell of really cold air, the feeling when you breathe it deep down into your lungs, and it cools you from the inside out. I sleep with my head stuck out the window most nights just to get cool air.

My sister called and begged off painting this weekend, which is just as well, because I really need a day of NOTHING. I know I had one yesterday, but Since Brenda never seems to be able to get one, I am taking one for her. She deserves it.

Wanda, how did you get haloscan to work on my blog? My daughter says she has been trying for ages and cant get it up. But then she hardly blogs anymore. I think she is afraid that I might yell at her about her politics. I wouldn't. She laughs at me about mine though. Don't understand that. Hmmmmm.

Oh I found something else that is really hard to do with blown knees. and big belly...paint your toenails!! I asked Bob if he would do it for me, he just looked shocked and said no! (I think he is sooo homophobic that if he even touches girlie things his dick would fall off. ) I sat there on my bed with those toenail foamy thingies stuck between my toes, (no easy feat that) trying to bend my knee enough to be able to reach down and paint the nail. Nope aint gonna work. SO I just bend as far as I can and aim. If you put enough polish on the brush, and hold it JUST RIGHT over the toe in question, it will drip off the brush and fall on said toenail. works too. Of course I am not gonna tell you what the rest of my foot or the newspaper on the rug looks like....

No comments: