Saturday, September 27, 2003

The problem with having a comment line is WHAT DO I WRITE ABOUT? WHY DO I HAVE TO WRITE ABOUT ONE SUBJECT? ok, I just will not put a title in until I have one theme to write about. SO THERE!

Sadie woke up at 530 this morning. Just barely turning daylight out. The nice thing about having a buff colored dog, is you can find her in the dark. She is wandering farther and farther away from me when she goes out. My knee is soo bad right now, that I have to brace myself on something in order to stand. I cant sit on the lawn chair, it is too short, and it hurts to get up. (Try the toilet with this :-( ) Anyway, I was in real pain, so once she did her THING, I called her over and we went inside. Well now she thinks it is time to play, "I slept, I peed, I pooped, I ate, NOW it's PLAYTIME" Nuh-uh!!! Mommie is still really tired and hurting really bad. (I don't think I took my Motrin last night) So I picked hwer up and put her in bed with me. If I make a wall out of the pillows, she will stay corraled and MIGHT go back to sleep. Not today. She did stay corraled but she kept chewing on my nose, and my ear, and pulling on my hair clip and biting my knuckles. I managed to get SOME sleep, and when I am laying on my tummy, my knee doesnt hurt. So we stayed this way for a few hours until she got really tired, and wanted to cuddle inside my nightgown. I have scratches on my neck from her trying to crawl into it. I got up and put her in her bed, and out she went. AHHHHHHHHH

The birds and the LOLAS (squirrels) have not been around much lately. I usually have plenty of finches, but not now. I hope they haven't found a better restaurant!! I hope the Owls didn't get Lola!! I have two females that have babies, At least I think they do, they have really big bare titties. I was hoping they would bring out the babies. I still have the flock of doves, but not much else. Most of the goldfinches have shed their bright yellow feathers and have headed south. THe hummingbirds are all gone now, safely back in Costa Rica, and the Black-headed Grosbeaks are gone too. I hear the Pileated woodpecker, (how can you miss that) but the Downey and the Hairy woodpeckers are no where to be found. I can only think that the bugs are really thick in the woods now, and that is where everyone has gone. I will be putting out the suet feeders and pinecones as soon as the first frost hits. If I put them out now they will melt.

I have one of those Audubon clocks that have a different bird song for every hour. (given to me for Christmas by Bob's MOM) and the Owl just hooted three times, so It must be noon or midnight. The sun is shining brightly, so I can only assume it is not midnight, which means I need to get my 'SELF' busy doing something productive. Like paint, or cleaning the house, or picking up Bandit Poop, or sitting in the sun on the deck and just think about all I have to do. Yeah, that's it!!!

No comments: