Saturday, September 13, 2003

Is where the site is but I got it from Wanda's site, which I got from Leslie's site, which I got from...hmmm can't remember how I met Leslie, it may have been from bunny blog who is no longer writting, at least under the URL I have bookmarked.

Chemystery has gone home for the weekend. I asked her to please clean the Bandit Pooh out of the yard this weekend, as his are soooooo big compared to Sadie's and there is quite a bit of it. HARUMPH! Guess Husbands come before Dog shit (just barely). She also said that she would try to help me get my blog up and working right. I think I am going to post my own webpage, and link the blog to it. If I do it will be a work in progress, as there is sooo much I want to include, and the pages aren't all done yet. Guess It will all wait for her to get home.

Sadie peed on my bed this morning!!! :-( I had gotten up and was getting dressed hoping she would stay asleep while I did so. As soon as she is up, she's gotta pee. I was half dressed when she woke up, and stuck her feet and head over the top of the board. Ok, I picked her up and tried to balance while pulling on my jeans, didn't work, Bad knee, so I put her down on my bed for just a second, and she peed!!! NO!!!! NO!!!! BAD GIRL so I picked her up and hobbled out to the back yard with my jeans around my knees, and put her down. She peed again, GOOD GIRL!! and pooped! REALLY GOOD GIRL!!!! at this point I realized that my jeans were still around my knees and my neighbor just let his puppy out. Whipped up the jeans, and turned around while I zipped 'em. i hope he didn't think I had gone outside to pee!!!

No comments: