Friday, September 26, 2003

I have been stressing out over this Fundraiser for The Whidbey Playhouse. I am the Executive Producer, and there are fifty people running in 60 directions. Well I finally have all of the information to finalize publishing the program. I have worked on it for a week, and I have 8 really nice pages. All in my home computer, and the size is 8.8 mb and I can't get it sent to the Playhouse cause it's too big. Ok lets write it to a cd. Nope cant do that either. For some reason it wont let me write to the F drive. It says "You do not have permission to write to the F drive" SCREW THAT it's MY computer what the hell do you mean I DONT HAVE PERMISSION? So now I think, OK I'll just print it and run it down to Office Max and have it run off there. GUESS WHO IS OUT OF INK? at midnight. the night before the Fundraiser. AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!

I have no idea how I am going to get it out of here and over to there. Sometimes I hate Electronics. I get so frustrated because I am not a dumb person, and If I cant figure something out it PISSES ME OFF!

I am too tired to dink with it anymore. I think it is because of the graphics I embedded, but I'm not sure. I will try again tomorrow, when If I scream, it wont wake up anyone. Neighbors get really cranky at 130AM

No comments: