Wednesday, September 24, 2003

mornings are hell...

Do you know that feeling when you are asleep, but are aware that there is something going on around you? This morning I was sleeping, but something told me to open my eyes. I did and hovering over me was my daughter. I saw her, but it didn't quite register...so I yelled OH GOD!! and sat straight up. SHe is now in hysterics, holding a fresh smoothie out for me. "Here Mom, Here is your breakfast." "I can't eat it Donna, I just died!!" She is laughing all the way back into the kitchen. The heart is thumping really fast, and I cant catch my breath and she is laughing. no respect.

Ok I am sitting here in the coleman camp chair that looks like a directors chair, with my nitegown clad ass hanging over the back end. I am all alone and today very gassy...so I let one rip...Sadie is right behind me, and this has to be the first loud fart she has heard in her little life. So she jumps and bites at my Butt, barking and jumping and biting..."gotta kill it, it has MOMMIE" I have got to start being aware of my surroundings.

Sadie managed to crawl over the board keeping her penned in, yesterday. So now she is behind a kiddie gate. OH she Hates it!!! HHHOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLLL WWWHHHHHIIIINNNNEEEEEE MOMMIE!!!!! Hey kiddo, It didn't work with my children, it won't work with you either, now shut up and go back to sleep. She did.

I am going to have to leave her for a good 6 hours today. I have to work, so we will see how she fares. I almost have the deck penned in, so in the future she can be put out there, once I get the dog house refurbished. painted, new name, etc. I left her for 4 hours the other day and when I came home she was ready to go out, but had not pottied in her pen!! YAY!!

must go get ready for work...ugh...yawn....

No comments: