Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Year!!

I was up until 300 this morning and woke up bright eyed and bushy-tailed at 645! I know I will crash before midnight, but I'm retired...I CAN!!! :)

I was awake before the birds even. I laid there watching the local news and waiting for TODAY to come on. I noticed my breath in the window, so I lay there blowing smoke rings into the cold air, and trying to keep Loki from licking my face. It was most definitely his morning for lovin!! I noticed where the sun starts showing through the naked alders out back, and it is way down behind the house three doors down. By the Summer Solstice it will be way over there <------, and be showing his face way before 430AM! as it stands right now we have 8 hours of daylight, by summer we will have 5.5 hours of darkness. One of the wonderful things about living in the northern latitudes. You really get to appreciate the sun.

I have been trying to change my blog again, but I can not get Hello to work, to post a picture. It just sits there. SO you may have to look at ChristMoose for a bit yet. While I am at it, if any of you know of a site where I can get a new cartoon lady like I normally have up, please let me know. I want to update, but not to MAXINE. I want a sexy, sassy, 60ish characature. I cant find a site.

I am sitting here waiting for the DISH man to come put my new dish in, and hook up my three free sets! And a free DVR!!! My cable company was Millenium digital media, and it was so lame! the only reason I kept it for so long was for the Canadian Channel they carried. CBUT out of Vancouver CBC. I really like to watch THE NATIONAL at 10:00. GIves you a whole new persective on the news. ANd who can resist THIS HOUR HAS 22 MINUTES! Guess I will have to learn to live without it now. THe MDM company has pulled off most of my favorite channels, and went up on their price for basic cable, ANd did not have DSL, so BYE BYE!!! for only 10 dollars more a month, I can get 180 channels, several movie channels, and BBC!! COOL! any of you on DISH?

Well let me try Hello again, so I can get ChristMOOSE put to bed for another year.

You all stay safe, and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: