Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Three things...

Ok Leslie, Brenda and Wanda. I did it!!

Three names you go by:

Mary Lou
Loulie
Mom

Three screen names you have:

Whidbey Dreamer
Dreamer
????

Three things you like about yourself:

I am loyal to a fault
I have a wicked sense of humor
I am a great mom. (Right Kids? Uh…Kids?)

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:

I am soooo out of shape (read that as fat)
I am not healthy
I am a Type A personality

Three parts of your heritage:

Irish
Norwegian
Scottish
Indian

Three things that scare you:

Losing a child or anyone that I love
Cancer
Altzheimer’s

Three of your everyday essentials:

Coffee
insulin
Meds

Three things you are wearing right now:

Does it have to be THREE?
A sweatshirt from the play I Do! I Do!
White undies
Blue cords

Three of your favorite bands/artists at the moment:

Seattle Symphany
Harry Connick Jr.
Pink Martini (If you have not heard of them, find them and listen..you’ll be hooked.)

Three of your favorite songs at present:

Silent Night
Ave Maria
Lili

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:

To finish all my scrapbooks before I forget who they were
To get my Physical health back together
Excersing every day

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):

Respect
Appreciation
Touching (not necessarily sex)

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:

Good teeth
Big and strong
Nice BUNS!

Three things you just can’t do:

Math
Bake a great pie
Make really good soup

Three of your favorite hobbies:

Scrap booking
Reading
Photography

Three careers you are considering:

been there done that…but if I was starting over..
Music
Cimematography
Scientist of Natural World

Three places you’d like to go on vacation:

Scotland (by way of Norway and Sweden and Netherlands and Belgium)
Alaska (by way of Canada…)
South Africa by way of (Europe)

Three kids’ names:

Rebecca
Michael
Betsy
Three things you want to do before you die:

Meet all of my blogging friends
be healthy again
Write a bestseller!

Three people you’d like to see take this quiz now:

I’ll steal Brenda’s answer!

Everyone who reads this
Everyone who reads this
and
Everyone who reads this
(grin)

No comments: