Monday, December 06, 2004

Monday Blahs...

Well Not really blahs, more like ARRGGHHHHHSSSS's! I have something major still going on with my posting. It is either the phone line (gonna cost 95$ just to find out whats wrong or not!) the Modem (its only 2 years old, It should not be going bad already) or the server. (Isomedia says it isnt them, its the phone line.) Now if you will remember back a few months ago, I started having this problem when my server GALAXYNET got bought out by ISOMEDIA. DOes anybody but ME see a connection (no pun intended) here? All weekend I have tried to post, only to be kicked off everytime I tried to publish. I am in the middle of playing with my blog colors, and since I am such a novice at this, I need to preview to make sure It changed in the right places. Every single time I changed pages, I had to reconnect!!

I am so tired of technical problems. I want a computer that will not crash or freeze up, a phone line that will never get static, or a phone company that will put in either cable or DSL out here. AND a server that will fix my FTP or tell me what I am doing wrong. I HATE being frustrated.

DOnna's MIL fell and broke her hip over Thanksgiving, and since she lives alone, and close to where Donna works, Donna is house/cat sitting for "Lucy" the blue point cross-eyed siamese cat. It is only a 20 minute commute from there to SNBL in Everett where Donna works, and no Ferry fares. This will save her 2 hours a day commute time and over 150.00 for the months ferry fare.

The only thing wrong with this is she isnt HERE! I miss her! we get along so well. THat is to say, I can bitch moan and complain and she just smiles and takes it. Except for the "DREADED MONTHLY BITCH" thing. THen I run and hide. Seriously, I miss her being here. The cats dont talk human, and I get really tired of talking cat. It is embarrasing when I am out in public and I answer a question with "MEOOOOW!" done that more than once.

She should find out by the end of the week if she has been accepted to Grad-school at Montana State in Missoula, Mt. Her Mentor is there, and wants her in the Doctorate program, so she applied and should find out soon. She will start in January if its a go. I am so proud of her, She went back to school on her own and worked her way through 6 years of school to finish her BS. Now going back and getting her Masters and then her Doctorate will put her in the catbird seat for a position that will pay pretty well. She was just going to get her Masters, but the Prof said she stood a better chance of getting accepted if they knew she was going to go for the whole ball of wax.

Montana is just a spit away from Calgary!! so I can go see The Canucks and lay over at Donna's!! How cool is that?

I have a lots more to talk about today, but I want to see if I can this posted without throwing the whole thing out the window. I shalll return...

No comments: