Friday, December 03, 2004

Family Resemblances

When I saw Leslie's portrait the other day, I just KNEW she was my long lost Sister!!! Phyllis and I always felt that there was something missing but we never knew what.

ANd there is most definately a FAMILY RESEMBLANCE!


Me 1987


Dad 1987


mom 1987


phyllis 1987

Now be real forgiving people, these family pictures were taken in 1987 when both Phyllis and I were over 100 #'s thinner. and 17 years younger! (ACK)

Mom and Dada are both gone now, and their Birthdays are both coming up. We had fun as a family! Dad was a sick sick man, and poor Mom put up with it, especially when she saw that us kids all inheirited his sense of humor! Poor thing, She never had a chance. I dont know where Mike was.

OH I REMEMBER!! That was the year that he swiped Mom's 1/2 gallon of rum and left early. OOPS!!! LOLOL

No comments: